Join a small, fast-moving team building awesome automation software for Drones in Ag
Drone Ag is an award winning agri-tech company. Our product Skippy Scout is a mobile application that automates the flight of drones to capture imagery that can be analysed to provide quick, accurate and detailed feedback on the health of the field and crop. This saves the farmer time and helps them to be more productive.
- Title: Sales Executive
- Location: Drone Ag Limited, Harehope AgTech Base, Old Bewick Farm, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 4DZ
- Working hours: 9am – 5pm (40 hours a week)
- Salary: Competitive
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us drive our business activities, and build client relationships.
As a Sales Executive responsibilities will include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects as well as handling inbound and outbound calls for sales inquiries and customer support. Organisational skills and task prioritisation will be key.
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Requirements and Skills
- Be organised and outgoing, with a passion for people.
- Proficiency in English and maths.
- Good knowledge of MS Office / G-suites.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Understanding the agricultural market is beneficial but not necessary.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers and prospects then share with internal teams.
- Deal with customer issues.