Get Your PfCO
CAA Permission for Commercial Operations
1. Theory Course
Successful completion of our full PFCO course allows us to make a recommendation to the CAA for those looking to get a Permission for Commercial Operations.
3. Operations Manual
We provide assistance with this stage during the aviation theory section of our course, as well as providing a fantastic template to work from.
2. Flight Test
A hands-on Operational Flight Assessment to gauge pilot competence, can be completed at the same time as the theory course, or at a later date.
4. Insurance and Application
We’ll help you find the right insurance package, and apply to the CAA for your permission based on our recommendation.
- 2 days of Aviation Theory Training and Examination
- Operational Flight Assessment (at a later date)
- Operations Manual assistance
- Recommendation for a Permission for Commercial Operation
- Assistance with PfCO Application to the CAA
- Candidate course materials
- Sandwich lunch on the theory days and tea/coffee, etc
- Flight assessment day public liability insurance (may cost extra with other companies)
- Ongoing support for the first few months to ensure everything is going smoothly
- 10% off Airdata UAV Drone logbook service