Use your drone for more than just pretty pictures
Our 6000 acre family farm estate provides the ideal base for our farm drone training courses, providing the opportunity for you to witness and learn what your drone can do for you in actual farm scenarios.
This is a 2 day course built by a team of drone experts and farmers, and based on using drones on a working farm. The course is led by a drone expert with over 10 years experience, with input from farmers and agronomists.
Earn 12 CPD Points
Earn 2 CPD Points
Containing fully written-up farm drone training course material, no need for notes!
Each module is introduced in the classroom before heading to the field.
1 to 1 hands-on drone training in a real farm environment.
Don’t own a drone? We’ll provide one!
Lunch and refreshments throughout the two days. Very important.
What They’re Saying
A very informative and useful course for anyone interested in using a UAV in agriculture. It really highlighted what can be achieved from the air giving a new perspective to crop management by adding multiple layers of useful data even with the simplest camera attached.Simon HartleyFred Hartley Estates Ltd
The DroneAG drone flying course that I have just completed was both enjoyable and highly informative. The whole DroneAG team are very knowledgeable in their field and I now feel well prepared to start mapping my farm from the air.Chris BealbyFarmer
Jack and his team were brilliant across both days. Created a relaxed atmosphere which made for a great learning environment. Will definitely use drone ag again for further upskilling.Neville FoxFox Contract Services
Finally a training programme that covers detailed information on Drone Farming. Informative and in-depth. The team at droneag offer a great service.David CollinsJolt-Media
The course content was perfect for my situation, although i’m not a farmer it was very useful for my plant protection background. Jack our teacher was very knowledgeable and had some useful opinions as did the other course participants.
Very good and well presented course that has furthered my knowledge on using my drone for the farm and not just for photography.
Great course that has really helped my understanding of how drones can be used for agriculture. The booklet you get given is brilliant and will help me to carry on using my drone after the course has ended.
- Drone Basics – We’ll go over a few safety tips and best practices to keep your drone (and yourself) in one piece.
- Mapping – Automating drone flight can provide a high resolution map of a chosen area with a lot more detail than a single photo.
- Analysis – Processing and analysis and export of captured imagery to make decisions and send the results to where they are needed.
- Measurement Tools – Length, Area and Elevation opens up many applications where drone data can be useful on the farm.
- Case Studies – Examples of drone use including Insurance claims, RPA/CS applications and Flood management.
- Livestock Monitoring – Using drone systems to be more efficient looking livestock.